The Board of CoderDojo Ireland seeks new Members to help in our vision of enhancing, improving and advancing education, specifically in creation of digital creators, innovators and entrepreneurs.
What’s involved in being a Board Member?
- Three or four meetings a year plus occasional phone meetings
- Depending on your area of expertise and experience, as much time as you like in bringing our vision to life.
If you think you can make a difference in helping achieve our vision, please email us at [email protected]
Information to include:
- Why you would like to be a Member of the Board of CoderDojo Ireland
- What you would hope to achieve as a Member of the Board
- Your experience with the CoderDojo Community and any Dojos you have been involved with
- A summary of your education/career to date
- Any previous board experience (this is not essential to have!)
- Please note special skills in any of the following areas:
- Corporate governance
- Community knowledge and understanding of CoderDojo
- Communications and PR
- Financial management/planning
- Strategy/Business planning
- Volunteer management
Note: The Board needs to maintain a balance across gender and skillset
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and acknowledged within a week of receipt.
Please apply by midnight 13 June 2019